Loan Processor

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Additional Blog Post 3: Mentor Ship

"Filling away past loans of 2012"

I finally started to mentor at Source One Finance in Pasadena, CA. My Mentor and I went through all the loans of 2012 and started to file them in alphabetical order. As you can see there are huge filing cabinets filled with huge amounts of loans. I was looking through one and saw a check of 200,000 Dollars. It just shocked me how much people are able to borrow these days. I was mostly in the back for the entire day going through my stack. Then after my Mentor went through the loan process baby steps so I don't just listen to the entire process at once or else that would literally take 2 hours. Maybe thinking about going through an entire loan for my senior presentation by myself to show how everything is done and give tips to future Ipoly-citizens getting student loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment