Loan Processor

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

For my block presentation I would say being able to talk about something just by yourself for 1 hour is pretty impressive and also presenting in front of Pittman. I am glad I was able to get the name tags worked out *shoutout to Sarah in the copy and print department at Office Depot* because those were a hassle to work with as well as my posters. A major thing was being able to create an activity it literally took me a thousand times to get it perfect. 


For Senior Project I would say being able to leave the school with way more knowledge than ever is a magnificent factor. This is my last project for highschool that I've poured my blood, sweat, and guts over to accomplish a life time achievement. Makes me sad to think this is going to end a 4 year journey to start a new one all over again. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AP

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AP 

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

Understanding my topic inside and out because without knowing what the heck you're talking about in your presentation ( in which I saw some seniors do ) you will not pass. That is the whole point of senior project, to show the ability of given the freedom of choosing a topic you are interested in and being able to talk about it with knowledge and authority. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

BEING MIND FULL OF TOPIC CHANGES AND DOING BETTER RESEARCH. I did around 75 research counts I want to say and probably 25 of those sources are pretty valid. I would just be mind full in choosing a topic because I really wanted to do accounting but I am not CPA certified so I was not able to begin that course at all so it go shot down right away. 
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

Never giving up on something you love. This project was a baby at first given to us and we were told that we will have to present on this topic (baby) to pass senior year. At first we were all scared, intimidated, and worried, but we all became one with out topic. Some are going to persue their topics others were to pass, but knowing all this information about one tiny subject of many shows the importance of what researching and Googling is all about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment