Loan Processor

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3

1.) Business of Real Estate
2.) iPoly Citizen - I am showing growth in becoming a better iPoly Citizen by effectively showing my leadership skills at Southlands Christian Highschool that I-Poly taught me and as I-Poly ASB President.

Effective Learner - "The common eye sees only the outside of things, and judges by that, but the seeing eye pierces through and reads the heart and the soul, finding there capacities which the outside didn't indicate or promise, and which the other kind couldn't detect."
MARK TWAIN, Joan of Arc
I open with that quote because this year as ASB President I have to learn to look through different views of a situation instead of being hard headed. I hope that God will give me situations to test me throughout the year.

Effective User of Technology - One way to improve on this subject is to expand on my sources of getting reach to. With my current smart phone I am able to get reached on a multitude of social websites from Facebook to a blog online. I am also trying to improve this subject by upgrading my parents with smartphones that are connected to their emails and other applications so communication within the family can grow much stronger.

Effective Communicator  - With the experience of my summer mentorship at a CPA Firm it showed me teenagers were definitely not ready for the real world. I know I act a lot older for my age, but in this office it showed me that I still have to improve on professionalism and being able to communicate with large scale office projects. The reason why was because my mentor ended up calling me the day after my mentorship ended and asked me to explain where I had left off. The reason for the call  was because I basically said Thank you for this opportunity and left the office without telling my mentor where I have left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment