Loan Processor

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Additional Post 2: Back to the Books

“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.” 
-Aristotle 

This week I plan to follow up on some studying to do before I start my mentor-ship. My mentor Mariana recommends that I study on how the current housing market is doing, able to get rejection from mortgage brokers, and have the ability to find lenders quickly. I plan to start my mentor-ship this week and see how a loan is processed for people who refinance their homes. Another source that Mr. Purther helped me with research are here.

The loan processes is basically the work finding you. If a person is interested in refinancing their home, taking money out for personal reasons, or maintaining their current home.  Then find a lender that is going to lend their money the person of interest. In other words its finding a needle to match another needle in a haystack. I just hope my ankle injury doesn't slow me down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment