Loan Processor

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blog 5 Project Reflection and Working EQ

(1) Positive Statement: What positive thing happen as a 
result of what you have completed so far?

My recent topic was on Accounting for a CPA Firm, but getting down to brass taxes I was able to knock off Accounting and settle for Real Estate Financing since I wanted to somehow be involved in business as a career.

(2) EQ Content:  Pick a piece of research or your interview.
How has it helped you improve your understanding of your topic?

I would say my 6th and 7th piece of research have been most informational. Its because they both break down the language that everbody can understand and comprehend on what options are available to home buyers who want to refinance their homes. 

(3) What has worked for you so far in the senior project?

Information wise I would say. I need to at least study on whats going on behind real estate financing before I get the chance to work along with my mentor and see how things get done.

(4) What hasn't worked so far?  

Having the chance to work with my Mentor since her and I are on conflicting schedules we must make the most out of our time together as much as we can.

(5) Finding Value: What is a potential question you would like to 
study this year?  (working EQ)

What is the best way an average income family can refinance their homes?

What do you plan to do for mentorship? 

I plan to work with my Mom's friend. She is an Agent for Century 21 Real Estate in her home office in Pasadena, CA. I want to be able to see if I am able to see how all the paper work goes down and how the financiers determine the value of homes and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment