Loan Processor

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Exit Interview

Title:  Exit Interview
Label:  Exit Interview
Due Date:  Tuesday April 29 by 8AM

Content:


(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why?
Answer 1 - Referrals help maximize profit by promoting their business over others.
Answer 2 - By having an effective communication between the loan officer and borrower, your business can process loans more efficiently.
Answer 3 - Loan officers choose to advertise in other local small business to show that their business has affordable rates and accepts any loan. 
Answer 1 - because it answers my EQ of maximizing profit. Referrals help significantly when trying to expand your business.
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
It probably took me until January to find my answer 1. When exploring for the actual definition of loan officer on investopedia.com, there referrals was the one word that kept appearing everywhere. Then towards my second interview my mentor mentioned referrals are a way she receives many loans.
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
The problems I faced where mostly topic changes. My changes when from Accounting>Real Estate>Loan Processor>Loan Officer. I resolved them just by adapting. They were generally in the same field, but adjusting the first time was the worst experience because I am interested in the field of accounting. 
(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
Mentors - Mariana and Maria because they actually have experience in the field. 
Interviews #2,3,4 - Interviews were the most informational because it was the only time where I was able to sit one on one with mentor and ask questions about things I've seen at my mentorship 
The United Small Business Administration - this source helped by showing techniques of how to increase referrals and going to the specifics of running lending business all run my an official government website 

No comments:

Post a Comment