Loan Processor

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

LITERAL
(a) "I , David Lara, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work".

(b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component
My source is Mariana Gonzalez from Source One Finance in Pasadena, CA. She taught me the ins and outs of being a loan processor. She gave me dummy accounts that I was able to practice off of. As a final test I did her old loan all over again as my final independent component.
(c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours).   Post it next to your mentorship log.
(d) Explanation of what you completed.  

INTERPRETIVE
Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.

My final perfected loan represents my 30 hours of work. All other loans were terminated because they weren't done correctly and I can't really show loans that present false information.  

APPLIED
How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better?  Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped.

This helped with my first answer on referrals because all loans that go through Source One Finance are based on past costumers or friends and families of employees. It also showed how much stress and paper work goes into a loan because of the 2008 crisis. Banks are stubborn to work with now a days and paying off a loan is way harder then trying to start one.

No comments:

Post a Comment