Loan Processor

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am proud that I got a lot of feedback from my presentation because yes I do know that Loan Officer is not a fun and exciting life, but there are many benefits and lessons to teach.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?


Solid P

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

Siting your sources seems to have a big failure among the seniors. I cited 3 of my sources investopedia.com, American Psychological Association, and my interview.   


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
Creating the hook activity and my actual activity that made people get out of their seat and move around.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Giving a little bit more of a background on what the benefits are to being a loan officer.
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment