Loan Processor

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.) For my 30 hours of independent I'm going to be working with Juana Maria Paez at Home funding corp. She is a certified loan officer that specializes in home loans as well as a previous business owner of her own loan firm. I plan to mentor with her because she has the experience of showing a past alumni the ropes she's glad to do it for me.

2.) I plan to show my evidence with photos mainly because obviously I can't show loans we have done over that internet.

3.) I plan to explore my topic by mentoring with Maria and her superiors on how it's like running the business. Obviously it's quite the challenge with the housing market currently and how stubborn banks are to accept loans, so I want to see how they are able to make a living and work with the banks to get loans approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment