Loan Processor

Monday, March 3, 2014

Additional Post 7 - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

I finally started to mentor at Home Funding Corp with my mentor Maria Paez and Ofelia Prieto 2 experienced loan officers. I got to meet her along with her co-workers that all help each other out processing loans. Funny thing is that there is a sign that does not allow escrow companies or 3rd party companies to enter the building. Even when escrow companies are needed to finalize loans. Maria just showed me the place and introduced me around the office as well as showed me another office which is a Century 21 agency that helps bring in her clients for a loan. She courteously gave me a folder to help answer any common questions that brings up during a loan and shows ways on how she gets her name known around town. Plus some awesome tricks to draw in clients because family is not always going to get you business. Can't wait for the rest of the year to get to know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment