Loan Processor

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Monthly Post

This month of March acceptance letters are coming up soon. I've been so far accepted to Cal Poly Pomona, St. John's University, Menlo College, and La Verne. Thinking about going out of state to St. Johns in New York. My parents however don't think of that option at all. There was an incident in my house already in which I'm getting calls from St. John congratulating me on my acceptance and telling my valuable information for incoming Freshmen and my parents just delete them in front of me. I thought it was cute at first, but now its ridiculous. I saw 3 mailed letters to me from St. John in the trashcan conviently when I was chosen in my house to take out the trash. I don't know where I'm going yet, but its my conscience decision on where I choose to lead my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment